Chapter 23 is the twenty third chapter and the third chapter in volume seven of Nana.
- On their way back, Nobu suggests Hachi to go to the fireworks together. Also he tells her that he will wait for her (break up with Takumi).
- Yasu tells Shin that he researched his family background, particularly knows, that Shin doesn't have a mother, and asks him to stop doing upsetting things.
- Yasu found out, by lucky guess, that Misato Uehara is not real name of Misato.
- Hachi jumps in Nana's bath, while Nana is bathing.
- Nana K. breaks up with Takumi by phone.